Vehicle Insurances

Auto Insurance
Motorcycle Insurance
Boat Insurance
Recreational Vehicle Insurance
Antique Auto Insurance

Home Related Insurances

Home Owners Insurance
Mobile Home Insurance
Renters/Condo Insurance
Flood Insurance

Commercial Insurances

Business Insurance
Restaurant Insurance
Commercial Auto
Contractors Insurance
Workers Comp Insurance
Commercial Disability Insurance
Liquor Liability

Life and Health Insurances

Life Insurance
Disability Insurance
Long Term Care Insurance
Health Insurance

Misc. Insurances

Umbrella Insurance
Jewelry Insurance
Horse Liabilty Insurance

Customer Service
Contact Us
Request Quote
Privacy Statement
Directions to our office
Web Links
Employment Opportunities

Mon - Fri. 9 AM - 5 PM
Saturdays by Appointment Only

Recreational Vehicles

Choosing to insure your RV with a specialized RV insurance policy from Progressive means you can receive coverage including Vacation Liability, Full Timer's, Emergency Expense and more. See what other types of coverage a Progressive RV policy offers.

Bodily Injury and Property Damage Liability (BI/PD) covers your legal liability for an accident that involves injury to another person or damage to someone's property, up to the limit of liability you select. If you are legally liable for an accident, your BI/PD insurance will pay for the following:

* The cost to repair or replace damaged property
* Medical bills incurred by injured parties
* Lost wages of injured parties
* Other damages you are legally obligated to pay as a result of an accident

If your individual limits are 15/30/10, this means:

* No more than $15,000 would be paid per person for Bodily Injury
* No more than $30,000 would be paid per accident for Bodily Injury
* No more than $10,000 would be paid per accident for Property Damage

You are at fault for an accident that injured another person and damaged another vehicle. The other person's total medical bills were $5,000 and the damage to the other vehicle was $10,000. Your BI/PD limits are 15/30/10, so all injuries and damages would be covered because they fall within the BI/PD limits you selected. Injuries to the other person were less than $15,000, and the amount for all injuries was less than $30,000. The other vehicle's damage also fell within the $10,000 Property Damage Liability limit.

Comprehensive and Collision cover the cost to repair or replace your RV if it is stolen or damaged in an accident, regardless of who is at fault. You select a deductible for each coverage, and once the deductible is met, the insurance company pays for the remaining damage.

With Collision coverage, your insurance company pays for damage to your RV when you collide with another vehicle or object. If you hit a car, a pole or another nonliving object, Collision coverage will apply.

With Comprehensive coverage, your insurance company pays for damage to your RV caused by an event other than a collision, such as fire, theft or vandalism. If you hit an animal, or if your RV catches on fire or is stolen, Comprehensive coverage will apply.

You have three options to insure your RV against a total loss:

* Market Value — A base policy that pays the actual cash value of your RV at the time of loss.
* Agreed Value — Pays the value of your RV that you select at the start of your policy, regardless of the current market value.
* Total Loss Replacement Cost — Pays for replacement of your RV with the newest model if your RV is declared a total loss within its first five model years.

Market Value

Market Value is the most economical choice to insure your RV. If your RV is declared a total loss, this coverage pays either the lower of the actual cash value (ACV) at the time of loss or the market value displayed on the Declarations page. Market value should be reviewed periodically to ensure it accurately reflects the current value of the RV.

Agreed Value

Agreed Value protects your investment in your RV without considering depreciation for total losses. The total loss payout is the agreed value as shown on the Declarations page.

Proof of value is required for this option. For RVs purchased less than two years ago, the purchase documents are proof of value. For RVs purchased more than two years ago, an appraisal serves as proof of value.

Back to Top

Total Loss Replacement/Purchase Price

Total Loss Replacement/Purchase Price coverage provides you with a new, untitled RV if your RV is five model years old or less and is deemed a total loss. If an RV older than five years is deemed a total loss, the payout will be the purchase price as reflected on the Declarations page.

The purchase price value includes all permanently attached equipment, tax, title and license. The value should be increased if additional equipment is added. This coverage is only available for new RVs, up to one model year old.